brand new, rockford university 2002 i’d say
Flamingos take refuge in a bathroom at Miami-Metro Zoo, Sept. 14, 1999 as tropical-storm force winds from Hurricane Floyd approached the Miami area.
TurboRoo, a chihuahua born without its front legs, was given a 3D printed cart made by San Diego firm 3dyn so he could train to be a service dog for disabled children.
Oh hey Amie :3 I miss you!
erm this is gonna be lame cause i’m really boring but here we go…
1. I have an extreme hatred for butter. I hate how it looks, tastes, smells and feels, I hate everything about it. I feel the same way about caramac bars but that’s probably just because they remind me of butter.
2. I really enjoy being alone (emO).
3. I was pretty terrified of the sea until recently and now I want to live by the sea.
4. I really wish it was still 2003.
5. My middle name is Kevina, which everyone but me finds hilarious.
I really can’t be arsed sending this to anybody cause i’m lazy, soz.
RIP: Jay Adams (1961-2014)
It’s hard to move when the weather is this bad and your tent is this cosy 💤 (at Leeds Festival, Bramham Park)
when you accidentally open your front camera
Procrastinating packing for Leeds fest, I’m excited but I hate packing.
Also, I need to go festival food shopping again because I’m a fat shit and ate most of the food that I bought for it.
The Professional (1994)